All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

Thursday, December 11, 2008

year-end post

after several months, i've finally had the chance to open my blog and post a new entry.
of course, a lot has happened over time that i was out.

some things that are currently AND often stuck in my head lately:
1. the possibility that i may become a dean's lister - this is a big deal to me not because of the high grade 'factor', but because of the DSLR i'll be getting if i do become a DL. I'm having a bit of a problem with this though, because of a certain "theology" class where my professor's a complete ass!

2. get-togethers with my friends from adamson. it's almost a year since i transferred to DLSU, but i still can't see myself as a lasallian. it's just that the guys from adamson are WAY better people (mind you, this is just my opinion - and i do tell this to my lasallian friends). they seem more 'real' to me. a LOT funnier.

3. my guy #2, obviously i'm over the OLD-guy-of-my-life for almost three months now. too bad for me, he had to be REPLACED.. i mean.. i would have done better, if i had just totally forgotten about him for no apparent reason, rather than finding another guy to fall head-over-heals on. guy#2 is really nice, we share the same talents and interests - he's just, well, PERFECT. problem is, he's not into me - just like everyone else is soooo not into me. i still haven't gotten used to the fact that guys don't get attracted to someone like me. what's worse about the 'thing' i have for guy#2 is that, i think, he's into one of my friends... so i can't atest to that, i mean, THEY ARE my friends... so i just have to wait for guy#3 to come, i guess.. this sucks

4. gifts!!! christmas is almost here and i still haven't gotten gifts for my friends.. i really really want to give everyone who's close to me something special for christmas. at first i was thinking of maybe drawing them on the computer, but there's just darn too many of them to finish.

5. guy#2.. damn i'm still thinking of him T_T

6. by this time, you'd realize that there isn't that many things i think about.. i rarely think XD

7. my EMO friends.. i have these two emo-couple-friends who keep on fighting... it just really sucks because I KNOW they love each other more than anything else.. the emo-thing is just getting in their way... i hope they fix this soon

that's it for now.. ciao