All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

Saturday, February 14, 2009

lady

you are my friend and i love you, but he is my friend too and i love him just the same - no i love him more than anything. but i prioritize things differently than most people. i value friendship more than my feelings. i love you friend, and he loves you. you are so lucky, you have his heart. i wish someday i could have his heart for myself, or maybe just forget about my feelings for him.

i got so scared when you got into a bad mood that day - i had a feeling a part of the reason for that was my doing. i would never try to hurt you on purpose, friend, it's just that i was having the time of my life with him. i'm sorry. i couldn't stop myself. i didn't want to because I knew I wouldn't be able to have that chance again. i am sorry if i really was part of the reason you got mad. i really am.