All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

Monday, April 20, 2009

long nights

i feel that lately i've been demanding too much out of life -no, actually i don't want to lie about how i feel. I think that life hasn't been giving me enough at all. i have not been a horrible person so i know i deserve better in love and friendship and everything in between.

i know to myself that i am being selfish. i just want what is rightfully mine. i've worked so hard to have this kind of relationship with the people i am currently with and i will not stand for anything that can ruin that.

again with the 'I's, - it's just that I can't help but look out for myself once in a while, after all, i know that i have been giving