All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Posting back

What's the use of saying how I feel? Nothing would change anyway. If it does change, they would lose their happiness. I don't want that to happen - I love them too much.

It's just I get so damn tired of saying that I'm doing fine. I can't stand myself being the emotional one all the time. I guess, this is what happens when one hides her feelings for so long. Come to think about it, I've only ever told about it once with a friend. It's not like he's going to love me back and leave her - not that I want that to happen - if I say these things now.

What's the use? They're already so happy in each other's arms. I shouldn't be selfish. They've waited for this to happen for a long time too.

Though I get hurt everytime I see them. And everytime I do, I have to constantly remind myself to be happy - I have to be.



IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE GIVE ME SPACE.
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU BOTH.
"If you truly love a person, you will always love them no matter the outcome."