All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

Friday, February 06, 2009

is in no need of self-help books

A lot of self-help books have been out in bookstores lately. I googled a list of the most famous of these and settled with not mentioning them here anymore.

I do not want to read these "Self-Help" books. I believe that people have problems that are different from others', no matter how similar they may seem. A person will never get wiser if he does not give his own solution to his problems, and instead, consult with the solutions that others have come up with. I am not saying that these books are bad -they're not, I'm just saying I don't like reading them.



"Papunta ka palang, pabalik na ko"
"Sino ba nagsabing ung pinuntahan mo, yun din ang pupuntahan ko?!"