All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

Thursday, February 05, 2009

"I Just Don't Love You No More"

Need I say more? I just don't feel the same way about you. I think the 6 years of hiding didn't do my heart any good - I got so tired already. You wore my heart out. And now you're asking me back...

If you must know, there IS someone else. - someone else I'm permitting to break my heart. You see, he's almost just like you. He doesn't see me as anything beyond a friend. And once again, I'm letting myself go crazy over him because he's just so perfect. I'm hoping that I would get to make him love me. He's an awesome guy, you know?

Now, I write this here because I know I'll never have the guts to tell you this. This shall be my little secret - one that would only get exposed to you only if you go to my blog, which you never do. I'm confident you won't get to read this. The lie shall continue. And because of the common flaw you both have, you won't even see through me, your both insensitive. And I leave it at that.