All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

Monday, January 26, 2009

it's hard to blog

Don't you just agree? I mean, you have a lot of thoughts in your head throughout the day and just swear you're going to blog about them as soon as you're infront of your computer. but when you actually get there, all the thoughts just seem to go someplace else. You can't remember the points you wanted to discuss, and the sentences you've perfectly constructed when the thought occured in your head.

Okay so I'll try to blog about the thoughts I had earlier today, and hopefully I'll remember the important parts:

1. I woke up today wearing that usual sando-shorts-pairing. I was not sure if I was going to smile when I opened my eyes, I just got out from a dream. In it, I was at an I.T. Conference with my friends from Adamson (weird) and I was talking to one of my friends - I can't recall who it was. I was not being too noisy, I was barely even whispering when Sir Rejan Tadeo took hold of the microphone and started making snide remarks. He was not saying it directly to me, but he sure was talking about me! He was saying something about impoliteness - and he was definitely eyeing me while he was talking about talking while someone is presenting infront! I was sooooo embarassed! haha!

Then I woke up. I didn't really think about the dream much when I got up. I had my usual morning episode. I usually have that on Monday and Wednesday mornings, I can't seem to get a hold of myself. I get sad for no reason, and think of all sorts of negative things. Once again, I am not being emo! It just happens, I don't know why - it's not like I want it to happen. I pray to God everytime to help me overcome it - and He does! I love my God!

2. Before I got finished getting ready for school, when I passed by the altar and saw His face - I was doing better. His wonders are just, incorrigible. So I left home and immediately rode the first bus to Manila. I forgot what I was listening to on the iPod but it definitely made me feel better - I think it was a Rascal Flatts song. Anyways, while we were in traffic (is that how you say it?), I then thought about my dream and sent my daily GMs to all my friends, including a short message on the dream. I really just had to put that in! Of course Sir Tadeo was one of the people who sent a reply - his usual retorts! Typical! haha! Rovy sent in a message or two. Joanne also, but she was just annoyed (not seriously) I forgot to put her name on the list of the people I said Good Morning to. XD Sorry about that :D

3. I got to my class early so my Intfilo prof still wasn't there. Broke the news in another GM. Replies from Gwaps, Jlo and Ron.
In class:
Ms. Velasco: "this is the reason why I LOVE life... the reason why I LOVE DEATH... the reason why I LOVE LOVE" while we were discussing on how complex explaining something is, "Yang LOVE (in her conyo-impersonating accent) na yan, akala mo pacriter-criteria ka pa? Pag natamaan ka nyan, kahit tatlo pa mata nyan, pucha!" And she ended her sentence. Nothing else had to be said, we get her! I find her amusing, it's like she can express herself in a breeze - I envy her charisma and her speaking-skills. And yes, she DOES "GET ACROSS".

4. I got to my Compro2 class, the only memorable thing about it was the phrase (was it even a phrase?) "nuninuninu"! That was so hilarious! Had the usual fightS with Matt and Axel and left class.

5. The boys took me to my next class on the fourth floor, and after a few minutes, started with my Kaspil2 class.

That was basically my day. The usual, sad-happy-sad-okay day


Wow, I can't believe I was able to fill the page to this part, but I am sure there are a lot of things I missed out on