All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

Monday, January 19, 2009

A lesson learned from my IntFilo class this afternoon

HOW TO STOP A WAR
The story goes like this:
An apprentice goes to his Zen master and asks "How do you stop a war?"
The master, looks at his apprentice and slaps his hand across his face.
The apprentice, being the perseverant lad that he was & knowing that his master was giving him his answer already, asked the same question all over again " How do you stop a war?"
His master then slaps his face for the second time.
Puzzled, but unsatisfied with the answer, the apprentice asks for the third time, "Master, how do you stop a war?"
Predictably, his master slapped his face, and the young apprentice understood, smiled and stopped.
EXACTLY.