All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

Monday, January 12, 2009

Part 1

Today I was scared to go to class - I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to catch up with everything we were about to discuss. Honestly, when I enrolled my classes for this term, I was (and still am) having doubts on whether I would pass or not. Currently, I have afternoon classes on Intfilo (Introduction to Philosophy), Compro2 (Computer Programming), and Kaspil2 (Kasaysayan ng Pilipinas) on Mondays and Wednesdays. I also have a Tuesday-Thursday morning-class on Ccscal1 (Calculus for CCS Students) and a Network class on Saturday mornings.

The problem(s):

Intfilo: Philosophy was a breeze for me when I took it up in Nursing school. Our professor was a funny guy who was also good in teaching - he wasn't bad at all! He made students who failed his quizzes perform in front of the class, so the only problem I had back then was trying not fail ANY quiz - and I didn't, mind you. I can't really say that I only passed because of my shame of having to perform, but because I understood the lessons. The point here is, I COULD understand the lessons. Okay, so when I got to Lasalle, I had to take Intfilo because it didn't have the same course description as that of my previous one. I wasn't really bothered by it back then because, afterall, I did do well in class. Then as three terms passed, of course, I got to hear a lot of subject insights from a couple of classmates on how their professors were and how they were graded - and one of them was Intfilo. I heard that Intfilo was interesting - you would get to question almost everything under the sun and just about anything you have in your mind that's been bogging you. That was good, then when I heard about the kind of professors we were to have - well, let's just say that I got discouraged. Basically, the professors were (ARE) REALLY REALLY GOOD - but they were (ARE) too good, they could shatter everything you believe in with their lessons, even your faith. So far, that was what I've heard.

Compro2: Compro2 is one of the core subjects of the my whole stay in Lasalle as a Computer Science student. The MPs are definitely going to be stressful, as well as the three major exams of course. Compared to the C Programming Language lessons I've had in Adamson, I think the ones I have currently is far more complicated. Really. There's also the part were I really really want to do good on my majors. I'm scared of not getting how a function works or something I won't get to pass as a requirement, and then it would affect the rest of my term! Ha!

Kaspil2: There are two things - TRANSFORMATIVE LEARNING and PAPER WORKS, lots and lots of paper work.

CCSCAL1: Originally, I didn't have to take my CCSCAL1 anymore since my CALCULUS from Adamson was creditted already. So my initial problem before the beginning of this term was, what would happen if the lessons I learned from the 5-unit CALCULUS were too general for my lessons on CCSCAL2. I did enroll for a CCSCAL2 this term, I got to the class last Thursday, and my initial problem became THE PROBLEM indeed! So I decided to drop CCSCAL2 and went to the Vice Dean to ask permission to take CCSCAL1 instead.

Network: I had absolutely no idea if it was enough that the only major subjects I had finished were BASICON and COMPRO1