All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Thank God That I..That I Finally Found You All My Life I Prayed For Someone Like You And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

Monday, January 05, 2009

random rantings and a whole lot of complaints

a BIG "MIND YOU", this is my blog and i just want to give my OPINION on the matter

[random]

okay, so people who've been with me for quite a while know that i don't really FAVOR the emo-lot. and oftentimes, because of the YM stat messages i post, i get asked if i'm one of them- a question i would always answer with the same reaction.

it's just that i find it rather irrational - their behavior, that is - to think that the whole world is on their shoulders when there are people out there who have worse problems than they do. REALLY. anyways, there are a lot more things on how i think about this lot but i'd rather be saying them out loud than put them into blogging.

[random]

another reason that i don't like the emo thing is because everytime i try to talk with a friend about a problem, it's like it automatically translates that i'm being emo. it's like you can't have problems anymore and not be associated with this thing...

okay, i should have wrote this post in tagalog, because i can really just relate to the Philippine-setting where most of the "emo"s are, TO ME, just a bunch of posers.

[random]
ha! my post's turning into hate-post... i better stop here